Sunday, May 31, 2015

Crawford To Patillo


Gallatin County, Illinois
C-368 and C-369
John Crawford, Junior
To
John S. Patillo

Know all men by these presents that I, John Crawford, Junr of the county of Gallatin, State of Illinois, am & firmly bound John S. Patillo also of the ___ county and State of in the ___ Sum of Three hundred Dollars current money of the United States, for the payment of which, will & truly to be made I bind myself, my heirs, executors and administrators jointly, Severally and firmly by these presents, witness my bonded Seal this 31st day of May 1833.  The condition of the above obligation is such that when as the said John S. Patillo on the 20th May A.D. 1833 bargain with the said John Crawford for a certain tract or parcel of land ...follows, viz, the N E? of the NW  _ west half of the N W No. 2_ Town No. 8 South Range _ East containing sixty acres...for which land he the John S. Patillo agrees to pay him..John Crawford..Ninety dollars...

Note: The rest of Page C-369 describes the payment schedule for the above property
Witnesses: Tyler D. Hewitt and B. Thomas


Note: Transcribed from deed pages in my possession.



No comments: