Saturday, December 5, 2015

Arnolds And Ashery

"The first store was opened here in the year of 1817 by Andrew Arnold and his nephew Gardner Arnold."

Livingston County, New York, Deeds
30 Dec 1833
Andrew and Ann Arnold, Gardner and Sarah Ann Arnold, Grantors
Justus Allan and Ira Whitlock, Grantees

Conesus...part of lot 61...also mentioned was lot number 8...
Benona Fosdick, witness

Ephraim Calkins was mentioned as was a potash ashery

No comments: