Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 101 Award For "In Deeds"

"Graveyard Rabbit of Sandusky Bay" has given "In Deeds" the Happy 101 Award and
Dr. Bill of "Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories," had done the same for my "Detour Through History" blog. I am doubly honored! Thanks to both.


With the acceptance of the Happy 101 award, I need to list 10 things that make me happy and nominate 10 other deserving blogs.

Ten things that make me happy (See my first list at Detour Through History):

1. My family.
2. Friends.
3. Camping.
4. Warm weather.
5. Research.
6. Understanding the stock market.
7. Tranquility.
8. Shopping.
9. Playing games on the computer.
10. Watching Sports.


Ten blogs to whom I would like to pass the "Happy 101 Award:"

Lucie's Legacy

My Family Roots Run Deep

Gene Notes

My Colored Roots

Western Kentucky Genealogy Blog

Louisiana Genealogy Blog

Documenting The Details

The Practical Archivist

Genealogy's Star

Midwestern Microhistory: A Genealogy Blog

Please get a copy for this award from the picture above.

7 comments:

Linda McCauley said...

Thanks so much Cathy. I'm very new to genealogy blogging but already feel very welcome to the community.

PalmsRV said...

You're welcome Linda. It was my pleasure. Thanks for leaving a message.

Cathy

Brenda Joyce Jerome said...

Thank you, Cathy. It is greatly appreciated.

PalmsRV said...

Brenda,

You're welcome.

Cathy

Lucie LeBlanc Consentino said...

Thank you Cathy! I appreciate receiving this award from you!

Lucie

grace said...

Thank you so much for the award. That is great appreciated. grace

PalmsRV said...

Lucie & Grace,

You're welcome. Thanks for having blogs that are a joy to read.

Cathy